Featherstone Rovers RLFC Ltd, The Big Fellas Stadium, Post Office Road, Featherstone, West Yorkshire, WF7 5EN
Telephone: 01977 702386 Fax: 01977 602675 firstname.lastname@example.org
- All matches are played in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the RFL.
- Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice or liability.
- Tickets allotted by the Club are issued with the condition that the holder will not sell or transfer them for a higher price.
- No refund of any cash admission at the Turnstile will be made.
- In the event of an all ticket match, the price of the tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances if the match is abandoned after kick off.
- At the Club's discretion refunds may be made for tickets sold and paid for in advance where the match is postponed, subject to time limitation, details of which can be obtained from the Ticket Office.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted within the pitch perimeter or on the field of play.
- With the exception of authorised Press Representatives holding a valid media pass or accreditation, the taking of photographs or filming within the Stadium by any means is prohibited. In addition no transmission or recording, whether for radio, television or private purposes is only permitted with authorisation from the Club and if appropriate with prior consent of the RFL.
- The distribution or offer for sale of newspapers, pamphlets, periodicals or goods of any description within the Stadium or its perimeter is not allowed without the express authority of the Club.
- Unnecessary noise, such as radios, air horns and any behaviour likely to cause confusion, annoyance or nuisance of any kind this includes the use of foul or abusive language, obscene or threatening behaviour towards any person within the Stadium is not permitted.
- The climbing of any building or structure within the Stadium is forbidden.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted within authorised areas only furthermore it is against these regulations to: bring alcohol into the Stadium or enter the Stadium when intoxicated.
- Smoking is not permitted within the covered Stands this includes the seated areas, stairways and all walkways... All enclosed areas are no smoking areas in accordance with existing Smokefree Regulations.
- Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles, air horns or similar articles or containers including any item or object that may be used as a weapon are not permitted within the Stadium. Any person in possession of any such article will be refused entry or ejected from the Stadium.
- The throwing of any object within the Stadium or on to the pitch is forbidden.
- All persons entering the Stadium are admitted subject to the condition that they may be required to submit to a search to prevent dangerous or prohibited items being brought in to or used within the Stadium.
- Any person without an appropriate ticket attempting to gain admission to or being found in a section of the Stadium designated for ticket holders or members only may be ejected from the Stadium.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits, entrances, stairways and like places and standing within a seated area whilst play is in progress is forbidden. Any person persistently contravening this regulation will be ejected from the Stadium.
- Persons failing to comply with instructions from a Steward, Police Officer or other authorised agent of the Club will be ejected from the Stadium.
- The Club reserves the right of admission to the Stadium.
- All persons entering the Stadium are admitted subject to these Regulations and to the rules and regulations of the RFL entry to the Stadium shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of these regulations.
The Club management reserves the right for its stewards, staff, agents and police to remove from this Stadium any person who does not comply with all these regulations, or whose presence within the Stadium is, or could reasonably be construed as constituting, a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to the withdrawal of any season ticket (without reimbursement) and other benefits.